The British Educational Travel Association (BETA) is the sole body representing members who cover the whole spectrum of inbound, outbound and domestic youth, student and educational travel including work exchange, gap years, school visits, language schools, activity holidays, adventure travel, as well as a whole host of specialist agents and operators. Youth travel is the fastest-growing sector of the industry, currently amounting to more than a third of the revenue of the entire UK travel market.
Our recent study shows that the inbound UK youth, student and educational travel market is currently worth in excess of £20 billion to the UK economy. Copies of the study can be downloaded via our website: www.betauk.com
BETA has a growing and pro-active membership an invaluable forum in terms of access to networking opportunities, business to business workshops, opportunities to trade, lobbying, PR and more.
As a member, you receive the following:
- Recognition as a valuable supporter of BETA and the youth, student and educational travel industry
- Promotion through regular membership updates, the BETA website, newsletter and other communications
- Connections with new partners and clients
- Benchmarking working alongside your partners and competitors, identifying best practices, setting standards and goals and awarding excellence through the BYTA awards and other initiatives
- Research & Intelligence access to BETA’s research library and latest study valued at £995 + VAT
- Dedicated area within the BETA website to offer B2B opportunities, advice, discounts or regular communications to members
- Visibility the ability create joint trading opportunities to seek partners within the association or to offer specialist services
- Branding your logo, latest brochure, links to your own website and direct email address via your website page
- Discounts save on industry events and products
- Opportunity to provide a regular ‘article’ based message to industry via the BETA e-newsletter
- Preferential approach for PR and sponsorship opportunities
- Ability to offer training and development to BETA members and their staff via BETA seminars and events
Membership of BETA includes a raft of exclusive benefits and by building as little as £400 + VAT into your budget. For more information or to request an information pack please click here.