This award is aimed at attractions and venues that offer a dedicated educational programme for schools
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate how they have developed a product or experience for educational visitors which enhances a school’s ability to learn outside of the classroom providing valuable and positive learning experiences.
This award acknowledges the importance of continually creating new and improved customer experiences to remain competitive within the global youth travel market.
- Delivery of a successful customer experience
- Quality of educational content (where applicable supplementary materials for teachers, leaders, schools and students)
- Demonstration of how a previous product has been improved and adapted to meet customer needs or of the development of an entirely new product in reaction to a newly identified consumer need/aspiration
- Use of creative/innovative thinking targeted at bringing new or repeat business
- Commitment to health and safety, accessibility, the environment
Earn additional points
Your Dragon’s Den moment. You have the opportunity to film a short video to support your entry. This should NOT be a promotional video, this will NOT be accepted. It should be a short video (maximum one and a half minutes), telling us about your entry and why you deserve to win this award. View our video guidance or if you need some inspiration, check out some of our past entries here