This award acknowledges a product or experience that provides the youth, student and educational travel market with a dedicated customer experience
This award is suitable for UK based entrants from the following sectors: language and summer schools, education providers, academic programme suppliers and others that are providing valuable and positive learning experiences.
This award acknowledges the importance of continually creating new and improved customer experiences to remain competitive within the global youth travel market.
- Delivery of a successful customer experience
- Quality of educational content (where applicable supplementary materials for teachers, leaders, schools & students)
- Demonstration of how a previous product has been improved and adapted to meet customer needs or of the development of an entirely new product in reaction to a newly identified consumer need/aspiration
- Use of creative/innovative thinking targeted at bringing new or repeat business
- Commitment to health and safety, accessibility, the environment
Go a little Dragons Den and submit a short video
You have the opportunity to film a short video to support your entry. This should NOT be a promotional video, this will NOT be accepted. It should be a short video (maximum one and a half minutes), telling us a bit about your entry and why you deserve to win this award. Click here to see our guidance on what the video should include. The video does not need to be sent at the same time as the form, but MUST be received by the entry deadline. Need inspiration? check out some of last year’s entries here Will I earn points for it? Yes additional points will be awarded for Dragons Den videos at the discretion of the judges.