NEW for 2018: This award is aimed at attractions and venues that offer a dedicated educational programme for schools
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate how they have developed a product or experience for educational visitors which enhances a school’s ability to learn outside of the classroom providing valuable and positive learning experiences.
This award acknowledges the importance of continually creating new and improved customer experiences to remain competitive within the global youth travel market.
- Delivery of a successful customer experience
- Quality of educational content (where applicable supplementary materials for teachers, leaders, schools and students)
- Demonstration of how a previous product has been improved and adapted to meet customer needs or of the development of an entirely new product in reaction to a newly identified consumer need/aspiration
- Use of creative/innovative thinking targeted at bringing new or repeat business
- Commitment to health and safety, accessibility, the environment
NEW go a little Dragons Den and submit a short video
This year you have the opportunity to film a short video to support your entry. This should NOT be a promotional video, this will NOT be accepted. It should be a short video (maximum one and a half minutes), telling us a bit about your entry and why you deserve to win this award. Click here to see our guidance on what the video should include. The video does not need to be sent at the same time as the form, but MUST be received by the entry deadline.