This award recognises the company or organisation that through strategic planning has used Social/Mobile Media for promotion of a product, service, brand or group
Judges will be looking for evidence that the initiative/campaign/project used social/mobile media in an innovative and creative way to effectively create audience engagement and promote information or services to increase brand or product awareness.
The entrant should demonstrate a clear use and understanding of social media together with originality and proven impact to develop an attractive brand personality for their organisation, product or campaign. Proven impact on revenue, bookings, brand recognition, new customer acquisition, etc.
- Originality of idea
- Campaign/project strategy demonstrate clear analysis of the challenge & understanding of the desired outcome
- Business Impact proven impact on revenue, bookings, brand recognition etc.
- Social Impact new customers engaged, user content generated etc.
- Technical Innovation e.g embedded booking engines, geo-aware content, back-end automation etc.
- Market success, memorability and longevity
Entrants should where possible provide clear evidence to support their statements e.g. brings quantitative results (ex: increase of 10% of sales) or qualitative results (ex: customer comments, new partnerships etc.)
NEW go a little Dragons Den and submit a short video
This year you have the opportunity to film a short video to support your entry. This should NOT be a promotional video, this will NOT be accepted. It should be a short video (maximum one and a half minutes), telling us a bit about your entry and why you deserve to win this award. Click here to see our guidance on what the video should include. The video does not need to be sent at the same time as the form, but MUST be received by the entry deadline.