This award recognises the outstanding achievement of an organisation or individual in the youth, student and educational travel sector
Whilst there is no set judging criteria for this category, we encourage entries on behalf of organisations or individuals that have risen above the rest.
Entrants in this category can be self nominated or a third party can submit an entry on behalf of a business or individual that they feel deserves to be recognised in these awards.
To demonstrate why a candidate or business should be considered within this category. Examples may include:
- Has your organisation or an individual working within reached a milestone or pinnacle in their career?
- Have you served a record number of customers in the last 12 months?
- Contributed something significant to the industry or your individual organisation in the last year?
- Has an individual in your organisation gone over and above the call of duty in their day to day work?
- Been part of an activity, campaign or movement that has made a significant impact on business/ the sector?
NEW go a little Dragons Den and submit a short video
This year you have the opportunity to film a short video to support your entry. This should NOT be a promotional video, this will NOT be accepted. It should be a short video (maximum one and a half minutes), telling us a bit about your entry and why you deserve to win this award. Click here to see our guidance on what the video should include. The video does not need to be sent at the same time as the form, but MUST be received by the entry deadline.