Start your entry now
- Only entries submitted using this official entry form that are completed in full prior to the competition deadline will be considered
- Complete the statement boxes below to create your official entry
- You can save and continue your application at any time until you are ready to submit
- Provide submission statement as to why this particular candidate should be recognised in these awards
- Judges will review each submission and will select a shortlist based on this statement
- Your submission must NOT exceed 2,000 words *each criteria point has a max character limit set
- Do NOT populate your entry with hundreds of URL’s as they will be removed
- Your entry can be supported using supplementary evidence
What makes for good supplementary evidence?
We recommend (where applicable) references, testimonials, customer feedback, business plans, campaign metrics or anything that can demonstrate the successfulness of your entry. Please do not send reams of paper evidence and brochures, these will not be read.
Plus think Dragons Den and send a short video video about why you should win
In a maximum of one and a half minutes take this opportunity to tell us why you should win this award. This must NOT be a promotional video, but one specifically made to support your entry into this year’s competition. For guidance on putting together your video click here