Download our entry toolkit. This contains important information and tips on creating a stand-out awards entry
- Entry to these awards is open to UK-based businesses within the youth, student and educational travel sectors. Or organisations that have a product/service targeting this audience.
- All categories are awarded based on the decision of our independent panel of judges.
- Entries can be for any product, programme, campaign or initiative that has taken place between 1 November 2021 and the date of submission.
- All entries must be UK based, although the owners or subsidiaries may be based overseas.
- The deadline for entries is 01 September 2023.
- Shortlisted entrants will be notified in September 2023.
- The winners will be announced in November 2023.
- A campaign/initiative/programme/product may be entered into multiple categories, but each entry must be accompanied by an entry form. There is no limit to the number of entries one company can make.
- Judges reserve the right, without the prior consent of the entrant, to move entries to different categories if they feel it is more appropriate.
- The judges’ decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into and no reasons will be given for decisions.
- Judges will absent themselves from any discussions where they have a vested interest.
- All information provided to judges will be used solely for the purposes of assessing the entries. Potentially sensitive information will not be made public.
- Winners may state in advertising and promotional material that they have won.
- Organisations that have been successful in winning a particular category for three consecutive years will not be permitted to enter. These organisations will be listed in the Hall of Fame. A period of one year must pass before that organisation is eligible to enter again.