Each year the number of entries increases as more businesses work to deliver innovative, high quality products and programmes for young travellers to and from the UK. In 2017 competition entries grew by 41% – a competition record!
- Check out the list of categories to see which ones are applicable for you – there is sure to be more than one!
- Once you have selected which award categories are applicable to you carefully study the entry criteria. Judges will score the entry out of ten on each of the set criteria elements. The easy to complete online official entry form is set out in such a way to enable to you respond fully to each criteria element and ensures that all entries are submitted in a standardised format.
- Self-nominate – blow your own trumpet and tell us how good you are! Make it snappy, make it flashy if you like, but be sure to address all of the points in the criteria document.
- To enter you must complete an Official Entry Form. You can save and continue your entry at any time up until 26th October at 5pm
- Ready to submit! Once you are happy with the contents of your entry you are ready to submit. You are able to send additional supporting evidence or NEW for 2018 you can send a 1.5 minute Dragons Den style video, telling us why you deserve to win. This must not be a promotional video, but one created specifically to support your awards entry. For guidance on the video see here
And once you have done this, go ahead and do it all over again! You can enter more than once. Either select a different category or enter a different product or or campaign into the same category.