This award recognises the outstanding achievement of an organisation or individual in the youth, student and educational travel market.
Whilst there is no set judging criteria for this category, we encourage entries on behalf of organisations or individuals that have risen above the rest.
Entrants are invited to submit a statement of no more than 3,000 words, to demonstrate why they should be considered within this category. Examples may include:
- Has your organisation or an individual working within reached a milestone or pinnacle in their career?
- Have you served a record number of customers in the last 12 months?
- Contributed something significant to the industry or your individual organisation in the last year?
- Has an individual in your organisation gone over and above the call of duty in their day to day work?
- Been part of an activity, campaign or movement that has made a significant impact on business/ the sector?
Your submission statement should not exceed 3,000 words, but can be supported by supplementary evidence. Supporting evidence is limited to ONE folder and can include photographs, diagrams, business plans, testimonials, sample brochures etc. All entries must be accompanied by the Official Entry Form.
For help on completing your entry, please refer to our FAQs or contact the secretariat directly.