Set in over 450 acres of beautiful parkland overlooking the historic city of Canterbury, the University of Kent’s fantastic location, choice of accommodation and extensive facilities make it the perfect choice for conferences, groups and family holidays.
Kent is steeped in history and heritage and is renowned throughout the world as the Garden of England. Just a short walk from the campus you can experience Canterbury’s history and heritage, take in our stunning architecture and world famous buildings and visit the magnificent Canterbury Cathedral. A little further afield you will find the seaside towns of Herne Bay and Whitstable and their invigorating coastlines – Canterbury is simply inspirational.
The University of Kent has been host to the prestigious Lambeth Conference, was the accommodation provider for the Open Golf Tournament and has won the Group Travel Award for ‘Best University Accommodation for Groups’ since 2008. We offer a wide range of conference services and are the largest and most flexible venue in the South East of England.
- 3-5* Visit Britain accommodation rating
- Over 5,000 bedrooms on our Canterbury campus
- Lecture theatres for 20-500 delegates
- Up to 200 meeting and seminar rooms
- Dedicated event co-ordinators, prior to and during your event
- ‘Day Delegate’ and ’24-hour Delegate’ packages available
- Full Event Management service available
- Banqueting for up to 1,200 people
- Range of bars and bistros across campus
- Extensive grounds for outdoor activities
- Cinema and theatre on campus
Take a look at our virtual tours for a campus wide view of our facilities.
For more information on the University of Kent please Click here
Why not follow University of Kent